Sundown Audio : Official

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sundown Audio : Official

Official forum for Sundown Audio, LLC.

+3
Jski1990
jagblazer01
sundownz
7 posters

Sundown Yard Sale : 7/24/19

sundownz
    Admin

Sundown Yard Sale : 7/24/19 Empty Sundown Yard Sale : 7/24/19

Post by sundownz Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:51 pm

STOP - READ the topic before posting.

-----------------------------

WE WILL NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT WHAT IS SPECIFICALLY WRONG WITH EACH ITEM.

This thread is not the place to ask technical questions about your application. Make a NEW thread.

!!! DO NOT CALL ABOUT THE YARD SALE !!!

For ANY questions about the Yard Sale -- e-mail Jen at info@sundownaudio.com.

!!! To repeat... DO NOT CALL US ABOUT THE YARD SALE !!!

These items primarily have *functional* issues such as a coil tick, a rattle, messed up or BROKEN terminal *,          broken / not glued correctly dust cap, surround or spider glue        issues,   rips in the surround or spiders, no dust cap, etc. Most  of       them not   really major -- but SOME of them do have major problems. These are not our typical b-stock which are cosmetic only -- most of these do have some sort of functional issue. There may be other issues not described here as well such as a bad voice coil or something more major. If you are NOT OKAY with the chance of having a bad woofer do not buy.

* - Yard Sale Tip: If you get a Yard          Sale sub and one coil won't read on a DMM check it at the LEADS;  the         terminal itself may be defective rather than the coil in  some   cases.   We     do NOT guarantee both coils are good but this is    something else   to     check.

I will be making NO distinction between Used and QC Fail products... The          "no guarantee" policy does apply to both used and QC fail in  the      Yard    Sale equally.

I cannot 100% guarantee the accuracy of a listing (minor variations)        such as Rev1, Rev2, spider stiffness, etc. The item *will* be the        correct MODEL (Z series, X series, etc) and VERSION (v3, v4, v5, etc)        and SIZE but small details I cannot guarantee. We will do our  best  to      get these details right but I cannot GUARANTEE it.

We will NOT be re-coning any of these before shipping. We can sell the sub and you can order a re-cone kit separately.

This is what I have along with SHIPPED cost in contiguous 48-states of the USA(no          AK or HI -- Since Yard Sale items will not ship by USPS : No   APO,      FPO,   DPO addresses & no PO BOX addresses)... FedEx   Ground  must  be    able  to  deliver your package. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Ship time is usually 2-5 *BUSINESS DAYS* (meaning weekends / Holidays do not count) --
    BUT IT COULD TAKE LONGER(especially          on loose items that need packaged) depending on how busy we  are.    It     may  be as long as ~2 weeks in some cases. You can  certainly    e-mail  us    to  make sure we got your money, though.

1) Payments to be made via Paypal to sundownz@sundownaudio.com
    .          First come / first serve basis. If I sell more than I have the       newest    payment will be refunded. Include a description of your   order     in the    "Notes" section (EX: "Boxed Up SA-12 D2" or "LOOSE X-12 v.1 D2"). If you do not include a description you will be refunded. You          will NOT get a confirmation e-mail about your order; if it is   not        REFUNDED within a few days it is most likely moving along   with no        problem!

2) We will cancel / refund ANY "e-check" payment for Yard Sale items.

3) WE WILL NOT SEND YOU A PAYPAL REQUEST for an item. You must send          us a payment for the item yourself as instructed in #1 -- no        exceptions.

4) A payment made is not a guarantee to receive a product. The Yard Sale          is often fast paced and items may get miscounted along the way   or     the    quantity updated incorrectly here in the thread. E-mailed       responses    about yard sale inventory are based on the info is  this      thread so it  may   not be accurate 100% of the time. We WILL issue a refund if the order cannot be filled          at any point before it is packed up and leaves the building.       Tracking    MAY be issued a day or two before the product is pulled;  so      do not    assume your product has been filled until you see  motion  on     the tracking    number.

5) I will only ship Yard Sale to the contiguous 48 states of the USA.

6) We will NOT accept phone orders for the Yard Sale.

7) When you get tracking wait to see that it has been PICKED UP by FedEx          on the status to assume your order was filled. Labels are   printed    in     batches before being pulled and, rarely, may be   printed in  error   and   the   order will need to be refunded.

8 ) I will not DROP-SHIP Yard Sale stuff to random addresses for you. I will ship to the CONFIRMED Paypal address only.

9) I will NOT TOLERATE people "flipping" Yard          Sale items AS NEW or anything other than an honest description  of      what    it is (e.g. you need to list it as Yard Sale). We have    received      numerous  complaints directly and through dealers about    this   practice.    If we hear  about it you will be placed on a "NO    SALE"   list. I have  NO   Problem with  people re-selling this stuff    with an   ACCURATE  description,   of course.

10) We are not responsible for listing /          shipping errors that result in you not getting the correct item   BEYOND        issuing a call tag to retrieve the incorrect item &   then   sending    the   correct item OR refunding your order in full. In other words... if you get the wrong thing you will not be out ANY money for return shipping & you will get a full refund if we do not have the correct item available to send back out to you. We will not accept any liability beyond resolving the order in one of these two ways.

11) If the order cannot be completed *IN FULL* it will be refunded. So          if you order TWO of something and only ONE is left the entire     payment      will be refunded.

12) If you initiate a PayPal claim anywhere along the line regarding          your order BEFORE it ships it will be refunded & you will be     BANNED      from any future Yard Sales. If you are that impatient DO  NOT    BUY.  If    you  initiate a claim any time AFTER your product  ships   you  will  be    BANNED  from the Yard Sale. If you have a  *legit* issue    with your  order    contact  us via e-mail and we'll  handle it.

SHIPPING TO USA ONLY - NO EXCEPTIONS.

ALSO MARK "YARD SALE" along with what item you are ordering on the payment.

If you send a PayPal payment with NO ADDRESS it will be refunded.          Make sure your address is included on the payment. It MUST be on  the         payment itself and not in a separate message.

All pricing is FIXED -- there are no further discounts.

These items are ALL sold AS-IS with no guarantee. Most of them do in fact play but may have issues such as ticking and whatnot as mentioned above; but there is NO          guarantee. They MAY NOT work -- so remember that risk. I have    done    my    best to remove obviously fully blown drivers but may have     missed    some;   and I do NOT guarantee these to be working.

For motor / basket products the ONLY guarantee is that the motor is good and not shifted (all products are guaranteed against a shifted motor -- that is the ONLY guarantee made about Yard Sale products). You may have to clean coil out of the gap, bolt holes (threads) and/or bolts may have issues or be broken off IN THE MOTOR. If          you get the motor and it IS shifted for some reason such as an      issue    in  transit -- CONTACT US -- do not simply file a  charge-back     (yes  this   has  been a problem in the past). We'll  take care of  it.

Almost all models have re-cone kits available -- you can get re-cone prices here:

Re-Cone Prices

Some products may be different revisions or slightly different soft          part revisions that are not specifically listed. They will not be        sorted   out for the purpose of this yard sale. Especially if you   are      buying a   woofer that we have built here over time -- I  cannot       guarantee they   match exactly. If you buy TWO subs at the  SAME  time it      is possible that   they WILL BE DIFFERENT. Keep that  in  mind.

We are not responsible if you are trying to match something else &          the Yard Sale unit isn't a perfect match; even if you order two  or      more    subs there may be slight variations between them --   obviously   if   it   says  it is a Z v.4 it will not be a v.3 which is a    completely    different    woofer -- or if it says it's a 12" sub it    will be a 12"  and   not a 15"    for example. But we cannot guarantee  a   match for you  be  it  spider,    surround, revision, etc.

----------------------------

Last edited by sundownz on Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    sundownz
    Admin

Sundown Yard Sale : 7/24/19 Empty Re: Sundown Yard Sale : 7/24/19

Post by sundownz Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:54 pm

* Specify "BOXED UP Item" when Ordering *

----------

LCS-12 D4 : $45 x 140

----------

E8 v.5 D2 : $60 x 84
    E8 v.5 D4 : $60 x 96

E-10 v.3 D4 : $69 x 80

E-12 v.3 D2 : $77 x 5
    E-12 v.3 D4 : $77 x 50

E-15 v.3 D2 : $88 x 1
    E-15 v.3 D4 : $88 x 8

----------

SD-3 8 D2 : $50 x 4

SD-3 10 D2 : $60 x 9
    SD-3 10 D4 : $60 x 49

SD-3 12 D4 : $70 x 2

----------

SA-6.5SW D2 : $55 x 20
    SA-6.5SW D4 : $55 x 7

SA-8 v.3 D2 : $105 x 68
    SA-8 v.3 D4 : $105 x 70

SA-10 D4 : $109 x 70

SA-12 D2 : $119 x 36
    SA-12 D4 : $119 x 58

SA-15 D2 : $139 x 26
    SA-15 D4 : $139 x 4

----------

U-10 D2 : $220 x 11
    U-10 D4 : $220 x 14

U-12 D2 : $235 x 2
    U-12 D4 : $235 x 10

U-15 D2 : $250 x 7
    U-15 D4 : $250 x 3

U-18 D2 : $275 x 16
    U-18 D4 : $275 x 16

----------

X-8 v.3 D4 : $155 x 58

X-10 v.2 D2 SPL Cone : $265 x 2
    X-10 v.2 D2 : $265 x 3
    X-10 v.2 D4 : $265 x 2

X-12 v.2 D2 SPL Cone : $275 x 2
    X-12 v.2 D4 SPL Cone : $275 x 1
    X-12 v.2 D1 // U Frame, Z v.2 Red Spider, Z v.3 Coil : $275 x 4
    X-12 v.2 D2 : $275 x 6

X-15 v.2 D2 : $295 x 3
    X-15 v.2 D4 : $295 x 2

----------

Z v.5 12" D1 : $450 x 3
    Z v.5 12" D2 : $450 x 2

Z v.5 15" D2 : $475 x 1

Z v.5 18" D2 : $525 x 2

----------

NS v.4 10" D1 : $680 x 6
    NS v.4 10" D2 : $680 x 3

NS v.4 12" D1 : $700 x 2
    NS v.4 12" D2 : $700 x 1

NS v.4 15" D2 : $725 x 1

NS v.4 18" D2 : $775 x 1

----------

SD-6.5CS Component Speakers : $90 x 6

----------

NEO-SPL 18" Dual-0.5 : $625 x 4
    ** U Frame, 234mm SPL Spider, CF Caps
    ** The Neo Pole Caps are UPSIDE DOWN so motor force is a bit lower than normal... this should be fixed when the user re-cones them.

Last edited by sundownz on Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:25 pm; edited 5 times in total
    sundownz
    Admin

Loose Items :

* Specify "Loose Item" when Ordering *

As mentioned above in the introduction text... I cannot absolutely guarantee that all items are the same revision as one another! If you absolutely need matching stuff we cannot guarantee it in the Yard Sale. Make sure you understand that BEFORE ORDERING !!!

-----

PENDING

Last edited by sundownz on Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
    sundownz
    Admin

MOTOR & BASKET ITEMS :

These are usable condition motors with baskets attached (used of course & need cleaned). May not have usable terminals or gasket.

---------------

PENDING

Last edited by sundownz on Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
    sundownz
    Admin

Yard Sale Amplifiers :

Keeping with the Yard Sale of other items... these are being sold CHEAP because there will be no warranty or guarantee of any kind except that they are not completely DOA. They power on and produce sound.

These amps could be used or b-stock or anything in between. They could be missing screws or nuts. They could possibly need DIY work on the terminal blocks (stripped out threads or something like that). They could be in varying levels of cosmetic condition (anywhere from really nice to really bad). They may or may not have original boxes, remotes, instructions, etc. They may be missing screws for the bottom covers. LEDs may be out, etc.

I will grab the first one I come to when pulling these for orders. I will not cherry pick them, I will not hold them, etc.

AGAIN -- There is NO WARRANTY or GUARANTEE other than these amplifiers will produce sound when they arrive at your door. They ALL played on our test bench; which consists of actual Car audio head-unit, actual woofers, actual batteries, etc. I cannot guarantee 100% functionality of every knob, switch, etc; although they are likely okay. I cannot guarantee longevity and so forth -- but they did power up and make sound.

----------

SAM-500D : $105 x 1 -- SOLD OUT

SAZ-1000D : $195 x 1
    SAX-100.4 : $225 x 1 -- SOLD OUT

SAE-1000D : $185 x 1
    SAE-2000D : $295 x 2
    SAE-1100.5 : $250 x 1 -- SOLD OUT
    SAE-100.4 : $170 x 1
    SAE-50.4 : $105 x 1 -- SOLD OUT

SCV-3000D : $400 x 2 -- SOLD OUT

NS-1 v.1 : $800 x 3

Crescendo BC3500 : $500 x 3

Last edited by sundownz on Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
    jagblazer01

Post by jagblazer01 Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:14 pm

I'm thinking about grabbing some of the sa-6.5sw and I dont see any recones available for it. Do you make those or should I buy and extra sub or 2 lol
    Jski1990

Post by Jski1990 Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:09 am

jagblazer01 wrote:I'm thinking about grabbing some of the sa-6.5sw and I dont see any recones available for it. Do you make those or should I buy and extra sub or 2 lol
    They sell recones, I wanna say it was 60 bucks shipped when I did mine but I’m not sure
    jdavis75

Post by jdavis75 Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:43 am

Money sent for the 1100.5
    sundownz
    Admin

Post by sundownz Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:28 pm

jagblazer01 wrote:I'm thinking about grabbing some of the sa-6.5sw and I dont see any recones available for it. Do you make those or should I buy and extra sub or 2 lol

Yes we actually do make them =)
    sundownz
    Admin

Post by sundownz Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:28 pm

QTY has been updated.
    Mystickbass

Post by Mystickbass Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:22 pm

Hi Jacob, any idea when the loose items will be listed? I need 4 big subs ASAP and ive had good luck with the loose subs lol
    Steveo82284

Post by Steveo82284 Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:38 pm

Patiently waiting on the loose item/motor basket items  Very Happy
    ElJayR3

Post by ElJayR3 Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:51 am

Any chance of knowing when the other items are available? After the move to the new location?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:31 pm